Name: K Money Machine
Owners: Jason Bracht
Price: $37 (one time fee), $37 per month for Kindle Elite Academy
If you know anything about me, you know that my online career started out with writing content for OTHER people. I forgot the golden rule: Write for yourself, not for others. I always wanted to be a writer, but the work I was doing was only making OTHER people money.
I was fortunate enough to stumble upon affiliate marketing. This allowed me to write blog pieces that would pay ME, not other people. I’m incredibly lucky to be writing on subjects that I enjoy, on a daily basis, but I realize that blogging isn’t a realistic medium for EVERY writer.
That’s why I was so excited when I heard about a new program called K Money Machine. This program combines the artistic nature of writing, with the financial independence that comes with owning your own business.
This K Money Machine review is for all of the writers trying to make money online, but everyone can benefit from this program. Read on!
K (Kindle) Money Machine teaches you how to market your own Kindle books in a way that maximizes your profit potential. Kindle books, and ebooks in general, are hugely popular.
I’m sure that you don’t need me to tell you that….
Given the popularity of this market, and the fact that it will only continue to grow, it’s clear that this is a great opportunity. K Money Machine makes your job as a writer easier.
Does this sound familiar?
You’re a writer, you can’t find an agent, you can’t get published, so you turn to self-publishing. The only problem? You don’t know how to market yourself and your masterpiece gathers virtual dust.
K Money Machine hands you a strategy that works and will continue working for all of your future publications.
The training consists of 24 video lessons. These videos are easy to follow along with, and they go very in-depth on the subject.
The training consists of:
- Finding the perfect title. In order to do this, you will focus on keywords (this is marketing after-all). Proper utilization of keywords, within a title, will guarantee your books success. Kindle books are associated with Amazon, so you will use the Amazon search feature to find the perfect title for marketing your book. Here is an example:
- How to create aesthetically pleasing covers (or hire others to do it for you). Contrary to popular belief, book’s ARE judged by their covers.
- How to outsource your work to other’s. If you aren’t a writer you can hire somebody to write a book for you, and still collect the income from the book sales.
Note: I’m not a big fan of outsourcing. You can be successful when outsourcing, but you’ll never be AS successful as someone who performs all of their own work. The person that performs their own work knows more about the business than the person that outsources.
That’s a proverb, that I just wrote. 😉
- The last phase of the training focuses on long-term goals. The short-term goals are writing books and marketing them successfully. The long-term goals involve building an email list, from your customer pool, and marketing your future publications to this list. It’s a good technique to know as a writer. What could be worse than having one successful book, and never being able to match that success? The long-term goals, that K Money Machine teaches, alleviate this concern.
There is A LOT of information within this training. It covers every step you will have to take. Jason Bracht, the owner, even provides a measuring tool that can predict how many sales one book will have based on it’s Amazon rank.
My Tip for Success with K Money Machine
Write, write, WRITE (or outsource, outsource, OUTSOURCE)! Kindle books are cheap (usually around $5). In order to get the most from this formula, you will need to have a large catalogue of work to publish.
Just remember, self-publishing is not a valid excuse for publishing crap. You should only write quality books. Your customers will appreciate this, and just like with analogue books, you will build an audience as a result.
Please don’t let the digital age destroy the quality of our literature.
Note: Don’t expect your first book to be the next “50 Shades of Grey.” Chances are your first work won’t be tremendously successful, but the lessons you learn from K Money Machine will still apply. If you continue to use this formula, you will be successful.
Pros and Cons
- The website looks very professional, but there is some humor thrown in. I appreciate this, it makes it easier for me to focus.
- The training is fantastic.
- You won’t only learn how to self-publish, but you will learn how to sustain a business marketing books.
- It’s free to self-publish with Kindle. Tons of people do it already, but they aren’t successful because they don’t know how to market their book.
- I have successfully published my first book: “How to Write a Damn Good Novel.” Just kidding, but seriously, I call dibs on that title.
- I’m not a big fan of outsourcing. This is a personal thing, it really has nothing to do with the program overall.
The Final Word…
K Money Machine is 100% legitimate. There is plenty of online work for writers, but it’s not writing fiction (for the most part). This program will teach you the formula that converts your fiction to money. As a writer myself, I understand that it isn’t about the money. However, speaking from experience, if you can make enough passive income (what the K Money Machine formula delivers), than you will have all the time in the world to focus on writing quality works (and THAT is what it’s all about).
Don’t take my word for it, try out K Money Machine yourself!
Do you have any personal experience with K Money Machine? Any questions or feedback? Leave it in a comment below! I’d love to hear from you!