Owners: Josef Gorowitz, Scott Dudelson, Ron Leshem, Eron Zehavi
Swagbucks is a reward program that gives users different amounts of virtual currency that can be exchanged for real rewards. The simplest way to earn rewards is through the search function.
A reward is generated every time that you search for something, and the amount differs from search to search. While most people are rewarded an amount from one to a thousand, the average amount rewarded tends to stay near the lower end of the spectrum.
Swagbucks is good for everyone who is already using the computer. By using Swagbucks, you can earn for things that you are already doing. The functions of the program are self-explanatory. Video presentations and tutorials offer in-depth explanations of the reward program. Nothing needs to be downloaded if you are operating from home. If you are using your mobile device, you will need to download an app.
The owners of Swagbucks will often speak to their members via videos. Additionally, members can contact customer service by email if they have any questions. There is a large community of members on the forums located on the home site, the Facebook page, and on Twitter.
Pros and Cons
- It is free to sign up and start using.
- Earn (Swagbucks) for things you would already be doing.
- There are more than ten ways to earn Swagbucks.
- A lot of ways to spend your Swagbucks.
- A mobile site for use on smart-phones.
- 30 Swagbucks rewarded for signing up.
- The search feature rewards are very hit and miss.
- It takes a long time to build up usable Swagbucks.
- There are only five gift cards of each particular type.
- The mobile site is limited.
- If there are strange searches in your history, you may be blocked from the site.
The Final Word…
Swagbucks is fun! The games can become annoying because you are bombarded with ads the entire time you are playing. Earning rewards takes a long time unless you are really working at it. Even then, you can only redeem about $25 of each type of gift card you might want. Random assignment is supposed to make it more like a raffle. However, don’t expect any of the really big payouts because that is unlikely to happen.
This site is good for what it is. If you have realistic expectations from it, then go for it! Fortunately, there are no unrealistic claims that the site will make you rich.
If you want to make a full-time income working online, then I recommend you pursue a career in Affiliate Marketing.
If you have any further questions or feedback on Swagbucks, leave it in a comment below and I will add it to the page! Thanks!