Is Commission Money Machine a Scam?
Name: Commission Money Machine
Owners: Ewen Chia
Commission Money Machine is an affiliate marketing product designed to introduce you to the industry. It’s owner, Ewen Chia, is well known in the industry and authored the book “How I Made My First Million Online.”
The product is 13 videos and a 56 page e-book. There is a large amount of information covered. Topics include:
- Introduction to commissions and affiliate marketing.
- Choosing products that are easily marketed.
- Building your presence and acquiring traffic.
- Accumulating steady sales.
- How to establish return customers.
Pros and Cons
- A good introduction into affiliate marketing.
- No false claims of “overnight success.”
- A robotic voice narrates the tutorial videos which makes them difficult to follow.
- Not intended for people beyond the beginner stages.
- The amount of information can be overwhelming.
The Final Word…
Commission Money Machine is good for what it is. That is, a platform for beginners to dive into the world of affiliate marketing.
Unfortunately, there isn’t a follow up collection. So, if you purchase Commission Money Machine and are left needing more information, you will need to continue your education elsewhere.
Commission Money Machine is good for people who do not want to payout monthly fees for an introduction to the online marketing industry. It’s cheap! Overall, it is lacking in all the information you’ll need to succeed in an online career. You will need to purchase further education.
Want to Learn About My #1 Recommended Affiliate Program?
If you have any questions or feedback on Commission Money Machine, leave it in a comment below!
So is Commission Money Machine not a subscription based website?
Commission Money Machine is just an educational tool. 13 videos and an accompanying e-book. If you are looking for a subscription based site with continuous education, check out my review on Wealthy Affiliate.
Wealthy Affiliate is a try before you buy program that allows you to get your feet wet before you commit. It’s my number one recommended program.