Screw 95 Review
Name: Screw 95
Owners: Jay Wessman
Screw 95 is a video series that is designed to teach you the basics of affiliate marketing. It is not a subscription based site, so it is obviously lacking in things provided by other affiliate education programs. This doesn’t mean it isn’t a good product.
The creator, Jay Wessman, goes by the moniker “Lazy Ass Stoner.” I’m not going to attack his character over this. He’s an impressive guy to have become successful online, regardless of his recreational activities. Kudos to him! Although, there is no way that he is lazy. To be successful online takes a lot of hard work. Sure, you’re home all day. You could use that time to smoke weed, as long as you can work through the high.
I tell you what. I’m pro legalization. I smoke weed every now and then. You can call me the “Productive Ass Stoner.” Sign-up for my 5-day email course on affiliate marketing. All of the fun, none of the false hope.
That’s my shameless plug 😉
What does $97 buy you?
Screw 95’s 34-part video series covers topics like:
- Finding a niche
- Building a website
- Social or viral marketing
- General SEO education
$97 will also buy your access to a members area. What’s very admirable about Jay, is that he will answer questions in the members area from time to time. This is a very rare thing for “gurus” to do.
What is it lacking?
- This is a product, not a program. So the support isn’t like that of an active community. As I’ve said, there is a members area, but don’t expect all of your questions to receive an answer.
- Understand that because you are not paying for a membership, there are other things that you will need to purchase. You will still need to purchase your website domain and the subsequent hosting of that site.
- There is no access to a keyword tool. A keyword tool is fundamental in finding a profitable niche and developing content that ranks. Jay talks about finding successful articles and rewriting them, but doesn’t emphasize the importance of writing quality content.
- Because it is a product, you may as well slap an expiration date on it. Don’t get me wrong, the information within Screw 95 is up to date. However, it will eventually become outdated. With a product, you only receive the information that was available at the time of it’s creation. Once you finish the videos, that is it! You can’t ask questions.
With a program, you are always up to date on your information and there are always answers to questions you may have. It is very important to stay ahead of the information curve when it comes to Internet marketing. If you don’t stay up to date, you’re site may suffer come the next Google update.
Pros and Cons
- One time fee for the video series.
- Jay stops by the members area to answer questions.
- No false claims of “overnight success.”
- Very entertaining videos.
- No hosting.
- No keyword tool.
- Small community.
- No free trial.
- Limited support.
- It is a product and not a program.
The Final Word…
I don’t think this is a terrible product. The education is there and it is better than some of the products I’ve seen.
However, you will ultimately be unsuccessful online without establishing a network of fellow entrepreneurs that you can reach out to when need be. Basically, because this is a product and not an educational program, you will be throwing money away. You don’t stand to earn the money you put into it back without paying more money on further education. So I can’t ethically promote Screw 95.
If you wish to pursue an affiliate marketing career through a subscription based program…
Do you have any experience with Screw 95? I’d love to hear about it! Leave a comment below!